1.Introduction. These Master Terms are entered into by Advertiser and set forth the terms and conditions upon which ReachMobi may deliver Advertiser’s Campaign. Capitalized words used in these Master Terms shall have the meanings ascribed to them in Section 2 below.
- “Action” means an act or event by a third party upon which Advertiser’s payment obligation is based, as set forth in this Agreement.
- “Ad Unit” means Advertiser’s advertising unit.
- “Addendum” means an addendum attached hereto or otherwise agreed to by Advertiser and ReachMobi that incorporates these Master Terms.
- “Advertiser” means the individual or the business, company or other entity that accepts these terms electronically or otherwise or that enters into an Addendum or Insertion Order with ReachMobi.
- “Advertising Content” means the Ad Unit and/or any keywords, content, applications, products, and/or services associated with the Campaign, including but not limited to the content and operation of any Web pages associated with the Campaign.
- “Agent” means an agency acting on behalf of Advertiser.
- “Agreement” means these Master Terms and any applicable Addendum and Insertion Order.
- “Campaign” means (i) the delivery of an Ad Unit by ReachMobi across ReachMobi’s applicable Network and, generally, consists of the Advertiser-selected Ad Unit, budget, flight date(s), and if/as applicable, category and geo-targeting selection(s), and/or (ii) the delivery of users to Advertiser content including, but not limited to, Web pages.
- “Consumer Data” means consumer-related data collected or provided by Advertiser under this Agreement, including but not limited to email addresses.
- “CPA” means cost per action.
- “CPC” means cost per click.
- “CPI” means cost per install.
- “CPL” means cost per lead.
- “CPM” means cost per thousand impressions.
- “Insertion Order” means a signed insertion order agreed to by Advertiser and ReachMobi that incorporates these Master Terms.
- “Install” means an installation of an application by a third party upon which Advertiser’s payment obligation is based, as set forth in this Agreement.
- “Law” means applicable laws, rules, regulations, treaties, and statutes.
- “Master Terms” means these ReachMobi Advertiser Master Terms and Conditions and each Addendum.
- “Network” means ReachMobi or third party distribution networks, which may include but not be limited to the following: domain, email, newsletter, search, push notifications, mobile, and displayed web content.
- “ReachMobi” means Ad-Ventures 3, Inc. (d/b/a ReachMobi) or, as may be identified in an Addendum or an Insertion Order, a subsidiary thereof.
- “ReachMobi Intellectual Property” means the intellectual property made available to Advertiser by ReachMobi under this Agreement.
- “Taxes” means any government imposed taxes or charges imposed on Advertiser pertaining to the performance of this Agreement, including but not limited to value added, sales, use, withholding, and excise taxes.
3. Campaigns. (a) From time to time, Advertiser may direct ReachMobi to run Campaigns which have been approved by Advertiser pursuant to this Agreement. Ad Units shall generally be displayed across the Network on or within ReachMobi or third party creative content, unless Advertiser opts out of a Network in the manner specified by ReachMobi. Additionally, users may be redirected by ReachMobi and/or its publishers to the Advertising Content via direct navigation. For example purposes only, and without limitation to other examples that may apply, if Advertiser bids on the category “car insurance,” when an end user clicks on a car insurance link on a participating ReachMobi or publisher website or clicks on car insurance creative in an email, the user may be redirected to Advertiser’s website.
(b) All requested URL links, category choices, descriptions and bids are subject to ReachMobi’s approval. ReachMobi reserves the right to reject, cancel or remove any Advertising Content, URL link, website to which an Ad Unit is linked, category selection(s), terms, descriptions and bids at any time for any reason whatsoever and ReachMobi, its employees, consultants and other agents shall have no liability for such decisions. ReachMobi does not guarantee that the Advertising Content will be available or displayed and Advertiser understands that ReachMobi reserves the right to not place Ad Units.
(c) REACHMOBI’S SERVICES ARE SUBJECT TO PERIODIC UPDATING, WHICH MAY RESULT IN INTRODUCTION, WITHOUT NOTICE, OF NEW DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS AND/OR ELIMINATION OR MODIFICATION OF EXISTING NETWORKS, AND CERTAIN PRODUCT OFFERINGS MAY BE CPA OR CPC BASED, NOTWITHSTANDING A DIFFERENT MODEL FROM SOME OR ALL OF THE OTHER PRODUCTS IN THE SAME NETWORK. SUCH MODIFICATIONS MAY HAVE AN ADVERSE IMPACT ON THE QUALITY OF CLICKS, ACTIONS, IMPRESSIONS, INSTALLS, OR OTHER PAYABLE EVENT UNTIL EACH UPDATE IS ASSESSED, PERFECTED OR REJECTED IN REACHMOBI’S SOLE DISCRETION.
- Advertiser shall pay for all charges incurred by Advertiser in connection with Advertiser’s Campaign. Unless otherwise set forth in an Insertion Order or an Addendum, the amounts owed are measured by tracking reports prepared by ReachMobi, and Advertiser understands and agrees that such reports shall be sole measure of the amounts owed. Without limitation to the foregoing, if ReachMobi grants Advertiser access to third party tracking reports, Advertiser understands and agrees that access to such reports is provided only for purposes of estimating amounts owed. Advertiser agrees to make timely payment to ReachMobi regardless of whether Advertiser receives payment from its client, customer or any other third party. Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that Advertiser may be charged an amount up to ten percent (10%) more than Advertiser’s monthly Campaign budget for charges incurred resulting from the time it takes to effectively cease further payable events. Unless otherwise agreed in an Insertion Order or an Addendum, Advertiser’s full payment for each Campaign is due prior to commencement of the Campaign and may be made through ACH, wire transfer or any major credit card, unless otherwise required by ReachMobi. Advertiser shall pay for all charges in US Dollars, unless otherwise agreed in writing by ReachMobi, Advertiser shall be responsible for the payment of any and all charges and/or fees incurred by ReachMobi from any credit chargeback due to improper credit card information provided to ReachMobi. ReachMobi may, in its sole discretion, extend, limit, revise, or revoke credit terms to Advertiser, which may include, but not be limited to, requiring a parent guaranty. Advertiser understands and agrees that if Advertiser is past due in payments owed to ReachMobi under this Agreement, (i) such past due payments shall accrue interest at the rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate permitted by law, if less, (ii) all costs of collection, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs and related expenses, shall be borne by Advertiser, and (iii) ReachMobi may offset that amount from any payment otherwise owed by ReachMobi or any parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of ReachMobi to Advertiser or any parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of Advertiser. Advertiser is responsible for and shall pay all Taxes in connection with Advertiser’s performance hereunder. Payments due under this Agreement are exclusive of Taxes, unless otherwise agreed in writing by ReachMobi
- For CPCCampaigns, Advertiser payment obligation is based solely on the number of clicks and redirects multiplied by the amount Advertiser bid to pay for each click or redirect and not Advertiser’s ability to convert clicks or redirects to sales, registrations or other user actions.
- For CPA, CPI, CPL and CPM Campaigns, Advertiser payment obligation is based on the CPA, CPI, CPL or CPM amount agreed by Advertiser for each Action and/or Install recorded by tracking pixel. Advertiser understands that it must place the tracking pixel and that ReachMobi is not responsible for such placement. Advertiser shall (1) pay for each fired pixel (e.g., even if Advertiser later determines the pixel was not placed on the appropriate page), and (2) be responsible for any tracking error which occurs as a result of Advertiser’s action or inaction in performance of this Agreement (by way of example and not by way of limitation, if Advertiser accidentally causes a pixel to activate or otherwise confirm a transaction, it shall be liable to pay for each resulting action). With respect to payments for CPA-based lead generating services, an invalid lead shall be a lead generated with: (i) inaccurate personal information; (ii) personal information which cannot be confirmed; (iii) inaccurate credit card information; or (iv) a bot, script or any means other than a living human being with a bona fide intent to provide data about him or herself.
- Any demand for a chargeback, credit or refund for a product or Network shall be tendered in writing to ReachMobi (i) for prepaid accounts, within thirty (30) calendar days after the charge occurred, (ii) for invoiced accounts, within thirty (30) calendar days after payment due date, or (iii) if applicable, the period specified in the respective Addendum or Insertion Order. Any demand for a chargeback, credit or refund for a product or Network service may be investigated by ReachMobi, and ReachMobi shall not be obligated to chargeback, credit or refund after the period referenced in the immediately preceding sentence. Advertiser shall pay all amounts billed and invoiced by ReachMobi when due, notwithstanding Advertiser’s challenge to some or all of a particular invoice, and shall promptly and reasonably cooperate with any investigation undertaken by ReachMobi in connection with payment(s) for services hereunder. ReachMobi may issue to Advertiser a credit or refund, as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion. Advertiser understands that investigations may take several weeks to complete. Requests for information may include but not be limited to sub-IDs, IP address, and in the case of a lead challenged as being invalid, all information which was submitted in the lead form. Advertising credits provided by ReachMobi shall expire, and be forfeited, upon the earlier to occur of (1) termination or expiration of this Agreement or the applicable Insertion Order or Addendum, or (2) six (6) months after issuance by ReachMobi. Advertising credits are non-refundable and may only be used for advertising in the Network for which such credits were issued.
6. Representations and Warranties of ReachMobi. ReachMobi represents and warrants that: (a) it is a corporation duly organized and in good standing in its state of incorporation, and has full power and authority to execute and be fully bound by the terms of this Agreement; (b) the delivery by ReachMobi of Advertiser’s Campaign complies with applicable Laws; and (c) any creatives and content provided by ReachMobi and used in Advertiser’s Campaign (i) are owned or validly licensed for use by ReachMobi, or are in the public domain, (ii) shall not be used in a manner constituting defamation, libel or patently offensive obscenity, and (iii) shall not infringe, dilute, misappropriate or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other similar intellectual property rights of any third party, or otherwise violate or breach any duty toward, or rights of, any person or entity, including rights of privacy and publicity.
7. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL REACHMOBI BE LIABLE TO ADVERTISER UNDER ANY CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF REACHMOBI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR REACHMOBI ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY ADVERTISER TO REACHMOBI FOR THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE. EACH PARTY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE OTHER PARTY HAS ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT RELYING ON THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY STATED HEREIN AND THAT THOSE LIMITATIONS ARE AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. ADVERTISER SHALL NOT HOLD REACHMOBI OR ITS AFFILIATES LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIVITIES OF VISITORS WHO COME TO ADVERTISER’S WEBSITE(S) THROUGH A LINK OR REDIRECT PROVIDED FROM REACHMOBI AND/OR AN REACHMOBI PUBLISHER.
8. Indemnity. Advertiser shall defend, indemnify and hold ReachMobi, and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, publishers, agents, parents, and subsidiaries harmless from and against any judgment, loss, liability, cost, damage, or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of a third party claim relating to a breach of this Agreement by Advertiser or any act or omission by Advertiser. Any proposed settlement or resolution of any claim (whether having been finally adjudicated or otherwise) that is subject to the indemnification obligations set forth herein shall be subject to the prior written approval of ReachMobi, in its sole reasonable discretion, if such settlement or resolution results in any further obligation or liability for ReachMobi.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, EACH PARTY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, REACHMOBI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY REGARDING (A) THE NETWORK AND THE FUNCTIONALITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE NETWORK, (B) THE NUMBER OF PERSONS WHO VIEW ADVERTISING CONTENT, (C) ANY BENEFIT ADVERTISER MIGHT OBTAIN FROM HAVING ADVERTISING CONTENT ADVERTISED HEREUNDER, (D) THE QUALITY OF CLICKS, ACTIONS, IMPRESSIONS, OR INSTALLS DELIVERED TO ADVERTISER OR HOW MUCH OF A LISTING IS DISPLAYED ACROSS THE NETWORK, AND (E) THE ERROR-FREE, DISRUPTION-FREE OR INTERRUPTION-FREE NATURE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY REACHMOBI HEREUNDER. FURTHER, REACHMOBI DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY RETURN ON INVESTMENT.
10. Termination. A party may terminate this Agreement or any Insertion Order or Addendum for convenience upon two (2) business days prior written notice to the other. Advertiser’s sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the services provided by ReachMobi is termination of this Agreement. Failure by Advertiser to submit an Ad Unit for more than a year for a Campaign may result in termination of Advertiser’s account at ReachMobi’s option, which if exercised constitutes termination of this Agreement by ReachMobi, with no obligation to provide notice. In the event that Advertiser’s full payment for each Campaign is due prior to commencement of the Campaign as provided in Section 4(a) above, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, any amount remaining in an Advertiser account under $75 after termination or expiration of this Agreement shall be forfeit to ReachMobi; ReachMobi’s sole obligation shall be to mail one check, first class, to the last known address of Advertiser for any greater amount.
11. Intellectual Property. Advertiser shall not, and shall not allow any third party to (a) copy, modify, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, creative derivative works of, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the ReachMobi Intellectual Property; (b) distribute, sell, rent, lease, sublicense or transfer any ReachMobi Intellectual Property to any third party, or use any other intellectual property made available under this Agreement for any purpose other than as may be expressly permitted under this Agreement; (c) remove, modify or obscure any ReachMobi Intellectual Property or other proprietary rights notices that appear in the ReachMobi Intellectual Property; or (d) use the ReachMobi Intellectual Property to create any competitive products or services. ReachMobi reserves all right, title, interest and ownership in the ReachMobi Intellectual Property.
12. Agent. If these Master Terms are entered into by an Agent, Agent represents and warrants that it has the power and authority as Advertiser’s agent to bind Advertiser to this Agreement, and that all of Agent’s actions related to this Agreement will be within the scope of such agency. Agent agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to collect and clear payment from Advertiser on a timely basis. Agent acknowledges and agrees that ReachMobi may seek payment directly from Advertiser if ReachMobi has not received payment in a timely manner.
13. Confidential Information. (a) As used in this Agreement, “Confidential Information” means information (whether in oral, written or electronic form) belonging or relating to ReachMobi, its business affairs or activities which is not in the public domain and which: (i) ReachMobi has marked as confidential or proprietary, (ii) ReachMobi has, either orally or in writing, advised Advertiser is of a confidential nature, or (iii) due to its character or nature, a reasonable person in a like position to the recipient of such information under this Agreement, and under like circumstances, would treat as confidential and, for the avoidance of doubt, “Confidential Information” shall include the terms of this Agreement, information about the services provided hereunder, and the technical formulae and processes, product designs, audit results, sales, cost and other unpublished financial information, product and business plans, projections, and marketing and promotional data related thereto.
(b) Advertiser shall maintain the confidentiality of ReachMobi’s Confidential Information and shall not, without the prior written consent of ReachMobi, use, disclose, copy or modify ReachMobi’s Confidential Information (or permit others to do so) other than as necessary for the performance of Advertiser’s rights and obligations under this Agreement. Advertiser undertakes to disclose ReachMobi’s Confidential Information only to those of its officers, employees, agents and contractors to whom, and to the extent to which, such disclosure is necessary for the purposes contemplated under this Agreement, and to procure that such persons are made aware of and agree to observe the obligations in this Section 13.
(c) The provisions of this Section 13 shall not apply to information which: (i) is or comes into the public domain through no fault of the recipient, its officers, employees, agents or contractors; (ii) is lawfully received from a third party free of any obligation of confidence at the time of its disclosure; or (iii) is independently developed by Advertiser, Advertiser’s officers, employees, agents or contractors, as evidenced by written documents or records.
(d) In the event that Advertiser is required by law, stock exchange, regulatory body, court or governmental order to disclose Confidential Information, then Advertiser shall, prior to any disclosure and unless prohibited by law, notify ReachMobi and at ReachMobi’s request and cost, assist ReachMobi in opposing any such disclosure.
(e) Advertiser shall administer and protect ReachMobi’s Confidential Information with at least the same degree of care used to administer and protect Advertiser’s own Confidential Information, and in any event, with no less than reasonable care.
14. Publicity. Advertiser grants ReachMobi a limited, revocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to display Advertiser’s logo in promotional material to identify Advertiser as a customer of ReachMobi. Additionally, ReachMobi may reference Advertiser in a general press release which does not reveal any specific terms or conditions of this Agreement, depicting Advertiser’s corporate logo, publicizing the fact that an agreement has been executed. Any other public statement or press release referencing the name or trademark of a party shall only be made upon the express prior written consent of such party.
15. Survival of Obligations. The term of this Agreement shall begin on the date Advertiser’s application to open an advertising account is accepted by Amply Media. This Agreement may expire or terminate as described herein. The terms of Sections 1, 2, 4, and 7 through 21 of these Master Terms shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement, together with Advertiser’s obligation to make payments to Amply Media under this Agreement for services rendered before the date of termination or expiration.
16. Entire Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior and contemporaneous agreements, communications, and understandings (whether written or oral) between the parties, with respect to their subject matter. No party has been induced to enter into this Agreement by virtue of, and is not relying upon, any representations or warranties not set forth in this Agreement, any correspondence or communication preceding the execution of this Agreement, or any prior course of dealing between the parties. If there is any conflict between the terms of these Master Terms, an Addendum, and any Insertion Order, the order of priority for resolution of the conflict shall be the Insertion Order followed by the applicable Addendum, followed by the Master Terms. Except as otherwise agreed in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of ReachMobi, ReachMobi expressly rejects any and all terms, conditions and provisions provided by Advertiser that are supplemental to, or otherwise related to, this Agreement including, but not limited to, any standard terms and conditions of Advertiser and any Advertiser insertion order.
17. Choice of Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced in all respects under the laws of the State of Missouri, USA as applicable to contracts to be performed entirely within the State of Missouri, USA. Any litigation arising out of this Agreement will be brought solely and exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Kansas City, Missouri, and the parties agree that jurisdiction and venue properly lie in such courts and waive any claim that a proceeding in any such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement.
18. Force Majeure. Except as otherwise expressly stated in this Agreement and except for payment obligations, the parties shall not be liable in damages for any delay or default in performance of this Agreement if such delay or default is caused by unforeseen conditions beyond the reasonable control of the delaying or defaulting party, including acts of God, restrictions by a government authority, wars, revolutions, terrorism, strikes (other than any strike by the delaying or defaulting party’s employees), fires, floods, earthquakes, embargoes, or degradation of telephone or other communications services, including but not limited to, degradation of all or part of an Internet backbone.
19. Waiver. Failure by a party to enforce at any time or for any period of time any provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such provisions, and shall in no way affect a party’s right to later enforce such provisions.
20. Severability. If any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of law, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unimpaired, and the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be replaced if possible by a mutually acceptable provision, which being valid, legal and enforceable, comes closest to the intention of the parties underlying the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision.
CUSTOM AUDIENCE ADDENDUM
This Addendum shall apply to each Campaign that Advertiser elects to run through the ReachMobi Custom Audience Network. ReachMobi will perform the delivery of Advertiser’s Campaign under this Addendum. For each such Campaign, this Addendum is fully incorporated and integrated with the Master Terms. Capitalized words not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Master Terms.
- “Addendum” means this Custom Audience Addendum.
- “Creative Materials” means creative materials for a Campaign (which may include an Ad Unit or Ad Units for the Campaign(s), a landing webpage for the Campaign(s), or other materials used in or in support of the Ad Units to promote the Campaign(s)).
2. General. Advertiser shall, at its sole cost and expense, create and deliver to ReachMobi all Creative Materials. Campaigns shall be CPM-based.
3. Additional Representations and Warranties of Advertiser. In addition to Advertiser’s representations and warranties set forth in the Master Terms and any Addendum and Insertion Order, Advertiser further represents and warrants that it shall comply with the CAN SPAM Act of 2003 and regulations promulgated pursuant thereto in cooperation with reasonable ReachMobi requests, including provision and update of scrub lists and the use and maintenance of unsubscribe links.
4. Creative Materials. ReachMobi may, upon request of Advertiser, develop and/or modify Creative Materials. Advertiser shall provide ReachMobi with such creative assets as are reasonably required for the creation or modification of the Creative Materials, such as creative images, photos of the goods being sold, logos, and descriptions of the goods. To the extent necessary to deliver the Campaign and to develop or modify Creative Materials, Advertiser hereby grants to ReachMobi a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use Advertiser’s logo(s), brand(s) and/or other pertinent intellectual property in the Creative Materials ReachMobi develops or modifies. Advertiser agrees that Creative Materials developed or modified by ReachMobi will not be used in connection with any advertising conducted outside of the ReachMobi Network. Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that use of Creative Materials developed or modified by ReachMobi outside of the ReachMobi Network constitutes a material breach of this Agreement.
5. Advertiser Approval. Except as set forth below, ReachMobi shall not make the Creative Materials that are developed or modified by ReachMobi available to its publishers unless such Creative Materials have been approved by Advertiser. Any Creative Materials developed or modified by ReachMobi and not approved by Advertiser shall remain subject to Sections 6 and 7, below. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Addendum, ReachMobi may make technical changes to Creative Materials and Ad Units to optimize delivery of Campaigns including, but not limited to, changes to sizing and formatting of creative and HTML modifications; provided, however, that no material changes may be made to copy, fonts or color schemes without Advertiser’s prior written approval.
6. Creative Materials Ownership. Title to and ownership of all intellectual property rights of all Advertiser intellectual property shall remain with Advertiser or its third party licensors. Title to and ownership of all intellectual property rights of the Creative Materials developed or modified by ReachMobi shall remain with ReachMobi, except for such components of the Creative Materials as are provided by Advertiser. Advertiser and ReachMobi agree to cooperate to the extent reasonably necessary for either party to enforce their ownership rights, as set forth above, against any infringing third party or parties.
7. Creative Materials Exclusivity. ReachMobi shall have the exclusive right to the use of the Creative Materials developed or modified by ReachMobi. Advertiser may not use, and shall not permit, third parties to use, the Creative Materials developed or modified by ReachMobi, nor may Advertiser provide the Creative Materials developed or modified by ReachMobi to third parties (excluding its employees, auditors, and legal counsel) except through ReachMobi or upon ReachMobi’s written agreement. This exclusivity shall survive the termination or expiration of this Addendum.
8. Payment. Unless otherwise set forth in an Insertion Order, Advertiser shall pay ReachMobi for all charges incurred by Advertiser in connection with Advertiser’s Campaign under this Addendum within thirty (30) days from the end of the calendar month in which the charge occurred.