ReachMobi’s Philadelphia office is surrounded by the epitome of artistic expression. This is where people with creative minds and creative artistic souls come to thrive!
Philly is the home of numerous art museums, concert venues, playhouses and museums of many kinds. From the old to the new, you’ll find a variety of artistic expression and inspiration in abundance.
ReachMobi Office Amenities
We’ve got unlimited La Colombe coffee on hand. We routinely host special in-house catered events with perfectly-themed foods.
Along with the best in coffee, we stock and rotate four local craft beers in the office, to keep the discerning palate pleased.
Nothing crosses the “T” on a great day of teamwork like a cold one and quick game of foosball with your other ReachMobi teammates. You’ll find all kinds of ways to entertain yourself in our company game room.
Food & Bars
When people think Philadelphia – they think “Cheese Steak.” Rivalry for the best Philly cheese steak is at an all-time high. Philly Cheesesteak Co and 3J’s food market rate high.
Other amazing restaurants include: Love & Honey Fried Chicken, Paesano’s, Dmetri’s (Mediterranean fair), Heritage – a hip spot with American food and live music, and many more. Whatever style or ethnic variety of food you’re seeking – you’ll find it easily within reach.
There are two fantastic watering holes within walking distance of ReachMobi –Gunners Run & Standard Tap
In case you haven’t heard – Philadelphia rocks! Live music venues and live music in bars and restaurants are practically around every corner.
Just across the way from ReachMobi, you’ll find The Fillmore Philadelphia, a sizable concert venue with a full bar; SugarHouse Casino, gambling, dining, & entertainment 24/7, and Festival Pier at Penn’s Landing, an open air venue for big pop & rock shows. Also nearby are: Heritage; Electric Factory , a standing room only music venue; Union Transfer, concert venue; The Mann Center, open-air concert venue; Wells Fargo Center, indoor sports & concert arena.
If the ballet or opera are more your kind of music, on the south side you’ll find the Academy of Music, a historic venue for ballet and Opera; and The Kimmel Center.
Museums & Theaters
Philadelphia has a wealth of art, artist and art history. Check out:
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Rodin Museum, famous sculptures by the French artist
- Barnes Foundation, featuring world-class art exhibits
- Pennsylvania Academy of the fine arts, prestigious American Art Museum, and school
- Philadelphia Magic Gardens
Check out Walnut Street Theater, America’s oldest Playhouse, and The Forrest Theatre.
A few more places to check out:
- The Franklin Institute, a kid-friendly, interactive science Museum
- The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University Museum, a family-friendly natural history Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish history
- The African-American Museum in Philadelphia
If you’re looking for some spooky history, if you dare, visit the Edgar Allan Poe House, the former home of the famous author of frightful tales.
If you love American history and culture – you’ve hit the jackpot in Philadelphia. Philly is the sixth most populous city in the United States. Founded in 1682 by William Penn, an English Quaker, Philadelphia was an instrumental center of activity in the American Revolution.
If you want to check out American history, there is no place with more to see when it comes to the history of early America than Philadelphia. To the south of ReachMobi’s offices you’ll find:
- Liberty Bell
- Independence Hall
- Independence National Historical Park
- Betsy Ross House
- National Constitution Center
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Christ Church burial ground, a graveyard with Revolutionary-era leaders
- Elfreth’s Alley, historic cobblestoned streets
Philly is more family-friendly than you might think! Check out some fun facts about the city:
Philadelphia is ranked the fourth most walkable major city in the United States.
Culture abounds in Philly. You’ll find a variety of areas with different foods and themes. Check out: Chinatown, Gayborhood, Fishtown, Northern Liberties, Old City, University City and more.
Two of the main bodies of water around the city of Philadelphia are the Delaware and Schuylkill rivers.
Philadelphia is home to a variety of top universities and colleges, making the city a top destination for study internationally. There are over 80 colleges, universities, trade and specialty schools in the Philadelphia region.
Other places for family fun:
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Franklin Square, playground with miniature golf and carousel
- Please Touch Museum
Philadelphia is home to four of the best teams in major sports (at least we think so!). The Flyers in hockey, The Sixers in basketball, The Phillies in baseball and The Eagles in football… And if you’re into the other football, we have the Philadelphia Union. If you have a passion for muscle building and sports leagues, you just found heaven on earth.
Like outdoor activities and fishing? You’ll find plenty of that, too!
Located on the Southwest side adjacent to one another are:
- Wells Fargo Center, indoor sports & concert arena
- Lincoln Financial Field, home of the Philadelphia Eagles
- Citizens Bank Park, home of the Philadelphia Phillies
Across the Delaware River…
On New Jersey side you’ll find…
- Adventure Aquarium, a diverse aquarium with a theater and hippos
- Battleship New Jersey, tours of the World War II battleship
- Camden, New Jersey
- BB&T Pavilion, open-air concert and event venue
- FDR Park with fishing lakes and Museum & FDR golf club